Scrum framework training
Scrum framework has emerged in times of crisis, when market leading organizations were facing tough challenges and had to quickly reach unprecedented levels of efficiency and flexibility.
The resulting methodology allowed them to:
- generate a much faster, often up to ten times (x10) value delivery to their stakeholders and the market
- be much more agile and quickly adjust to changes such as new needs, circumstances or market fluctuations
- engage the team members in the results delivery and promote higher levels of personal responsibility
The framework Scrum provides is based on a set of values, principles, and practices that provide a solid foundation.
Through a mix of theory, examples, discussions, games and exercises, the following workshop is designed to teach key individuals of your organization the crucial skills to be able to successfully implement the Scrum framework within your company and adapt it to its specific projects and contexts.
This training is directed at all people who would like to implement a part or all of the SCRUM framework within their team, or who need to be able to collaborate efficiently with teams that are already using it.
It is designed to establish a strong common foundation or to equilibrate the level of knowledge within teams with various levels of experience in order to allow efficient collaboration.
There are no specific requirements to attend this training.
At the end of this training, the attendees will
- have a thorough understanding of the SCRUM framework.
- have a practical experience of tools and practices that support the framework
- be able to apply these learnings to specific projects and contexts
The training will cover a variety of topics amongst which
- History, values and principles of the agile mindset
- Roles, responsibilities and practices of the SCRUM framework
- Meetings and ceremonies that support it
- Agile planning and estimation
- Visual project management
- Tools and processes for continuous improvement
- The practice of self-organization within the team
If you have any questions, get in touch with us and we will be happy to answer them.