This trainers training will provide you with the necessary tools to effectively transmit your experience and skills to others.
The capacity to teach is much more than talking in front of someone and provide information.
It requires various skills such as empathy in order to understand the experience of the audience and adapt our teachings accordingly. Strong communication skills in order to express our message clearly. The capacity to trigger an interest for learning and to create the an interactive experience and the right conditions for each person to learn.
It also requires a strong understanding of our learning mechanisms to be able to adapt to different learning styles in order to make our message memorable in the long term and connect theory with practical application.
This training is directed to those whose role requires them to be able to effectively transmit knowledge and skills to their colleagues or customers.
At the end of this training, the attendees will
- Effectively expressing ourselves in front of an audience
- Creating the best conditions to learn
- Generating behavioural change
The training will cover a variety of topics amongst which
- Understanding people’s learning processes
- Effective presentation techniques
- Designing engaging and effective training experiences
- Adapting to different learning styles
- Manage group dynamics
- Make the learning memorable
- Influencing and persuading the audience towards a change
If you have any questions, get in touch with us and we will be happy to answer them.